- Jun 21
- Market Cart and CSA Pick Ups, 12 pm - 6 pm (Tuesday and Friday)
- Jun 25
- Farmer-Florist Boot Camp: Floral Design & the Business of Event Flowers, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, Cowell Ranch Hay Barn
- Jun 27
- Volunteer Day in the CSA Garden, UCSC Farm, 4:30-6:30 pm
- Jul 3
- Free Guided Tour of the UCSC Farm, 2 pm - 3:30 pm
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
- Register now for the Sustainable Agriculture Education Association (SAEA) National Conference, taking place at UC Santa Cruz July 29-31, 2016. Access the registration portal here.
- Register now for the Farmer/Florist Bootcamp - A Workshop on Floral Design and the Business of Event Flowers, coming up on Saturday, June 25 at the CASFS Hay Barn. Pre-registration required; get details and registration information here.
- August 1 is the deadline to apply for a tabling spot in the Sustainability Zone at the OPERS Fall Festival on September 20. See details here.
- September 1 is the deadline to apply for a tabling spot at the Fall Harvest Festival on September 25. See details here.