- Dec 5
- Produce Pop-Up Stand, Quarry Plaza, 12-4 pm
- Dec 9
- Deadline for UCSC Undergraduates to Apply for Measure 43 Food, Health, and Wellness Project funding
- Jan 7
- Fruit Tree Q&A Session, San Lorenzo Garden Center, 10 am - 12 noon (free)
- Jan 27
- CASFS/UCSC Farm & Garden 50th Anniversary Kick Off Mixer @ EcoFarm, 6-8 pm
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
- UCSC undergraduates, apply for Measure 43 Funding to support food, health, and wellness projects. Application deadline is December 9, 2016. Details here.
- UCSC undergraduates, apply for Measure 43 Funding to support event speakers on topics related to Measure 43 goals. Application deadline is January 16, 2017. Details here.