- Oct 21
- UCSC Farm & Garden Market Cart (Tuesdays and Fridays, 12pm-6pm)
- Oct 22
- Food System Learning Journey: From Farmers' Market to Farm Fresh Cooking
- Oct 25
- Food System Learning Journey: Seed Saving Workshop
- Oct 25
- Grow Great Garlic! A Workshop on Growing Garlic in the Home Garden, 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- October 20, 2014Food Day 2014, Friday, October 24
- October 2, 2014Sign Up for Food System Learning Journeys
- June 30, 2014$4-million gift establishes endowment to support sustainable agriculture
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 30-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
Food System Learning Journey sign ups open on October 7. Check out the fall series of learning journeys here.
Sign up for the upcoming Grow Great Garlic workshop, taught by Pete Rasmussen of Sandhills Farms and Orin Martin of the Alan Chadwick Garden. The workshop takes place October 25. See details here.