- Feb 16
- Produce "Pop Up" 10 am - 2 pm, Quarry Plaza, UCSC
- Feb 17
- First 50 Book & Film Series: "The Unsettlers" with author Mark Sundeen, 7 pm, Bookshop Santa Cruz
- Feb 23
- First 50 Book & Film Series: "The Art of Relevance" with author Nina Simon, 5:30 - 7:30 pm, Hay Barn
- Mar 8
- UCSC Giving Day – Support CASFS Educational Programs!
- February 14, 2017Mark Sundeen, author of "The Unsettlers," at Bookshop Santa Cruz, Friday, February 17
- February 7, 2017FoodWhat?! Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- January 17, 2017Cowell Ranch Hay Barn wins architectural awards
Our 50th Anniversary
For 50 years the UCSC Farm and Garden and the Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems has been shaping the organic food movement through teaching, research and policy innovation.
It is time to celebrate all that we have accomplished over 5 decades and envision our next 50 years of working to develop a more sustainable, just food system. We hope you'll join us! Learn about special events and more taking place in 2017.
- Sign up for 2017 Friends of the Farm & Garden workshops. Pre-registration information here.