- Jun 1
- A Multiscale Anthropology of Patented Seeds: Intellectual Property, Sensory Engagement and Collective Action
- Jun 4
- Poetry and Music in the Alan Chadwick Garden, 12 pm - 2 pm
- Jun 5
- Free Guided Tour of the CASFS/UCSC Farm, 2 pm - 3:30 pm
- Jun 7
- First Day of Market Cart and CSA Pick Ups, 12 pm - 6 pm
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
- Register now for the Sustainable Agriculture Education Association (SAEA) National Conference, taking place at UC Santa Cruz July 29-31, 2016. Access the registration portal here.
- Register now for the Farmer/Florist Bootcamp - A Workshop on Floral Design and the Business of Event Flowers, coming up on Saturday, June 25 at the CASFS Hay Barn. Pre-registration required; get details and registration information here.