- Oct 25
- Market Cart and CSA Pick Ups, 12 - 6 pm (Tuesday and Friday)
- Oct 26
- Roman Food Ways, a Food Systems Learning Journey - space available
- Oct 27
- Friends of the Farm & Garden Annual Meeting, Cowell Ranch Hay Barn, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Oct 29
- Grow Great Garlic Workshop, Cowell Ranch Hay Barn, 10 am - 12:30 pm
- October 18, 2016UC Santa Cruz expands food support options for students
- October 18, 2016Apprenticeship grad featured in Farmer to Farmer interview
- October 12, 2016Weekly Produce Pop-Up opens for 2016, Wednesdays in the Quarry Plaza
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
- Pre-register for the upcoming Grow Great Garlic: Cultivating Organic Garlic in the Home Garden workshop, October 29, 10 am - 12:30 pm
- UCSC undergraduates, apply for Measure 43 Funding to support food, health, and wellness projects. Application deadline is December 8. Details here.