- August 22, 2016CASFS and CCOF host celebration for Congressman Sam Farr
- August 03, 2016UC president encourages teenage girls to aim high during visit to campus
- August 01, 2016Linking agriculture and art
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
- September 1 is the deadline to apply for a tabling spot at the Fall Harvest Festival on September 25. See details here.
- Apprenticeship in Ecological Horticulture application deadlines: August 15 for international applicants, September 30 for U.S. citizens. See details here.
- UCSC Undergraduates: Apply for the Produce Pop-Up Internship and help bring healthy, affordable produce to UCSC students.