- Nov 25
- Farm & Garden Pop-Up Produce Cart, 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm, Quarry Plaza
- Dec 10
- Deadline for UCSC Undergraduates to Apply for Measure 43 Funding
- Jan 9
- Fruit Tree Q&A Session, San Lorenzo Garden Center, 10 am - 12 noon
- Jan 16
- Fruit Trees "101": Planting & Basic Care, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, UCSC Farm
- November 23, 2015CASFS Grad's Study of USDA Research Funding Published
- October 26, 2015CASFS Grad Anita Adalja Honored at White House
- October 22, 2015Four UC Santa Cruz students receive Global Food Initiative fellowships
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
December 10 is the deadline for UCSC undergraduates to apply for Measure 43 funds to support food, health, and wellness education and research projects.