- September 27, 2016Food System Learning Journeys for Fall 2016
- September 18, 2016CASFS hiring food access and student engagement coordinator
- August 29, 2016Organic farming and gardening training program accepts applications in 50th year
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
- Apprenticeship in Ecological Horticulture application deadlines: August 15 for international applicants, September 30 for U.S. citizens. See details here.
- UCSC Undergraduates: Apply for the Produce Pop-Up Internship and help bring healthy, affordable produce to UCSC students.
- Pre-register for the upcoming Grow Great Garlic: Cultivating Organic Garlic in the Home Garden workshop, October 29, 10 am - 12:30 pm