- Jul 19
- Market Cart and CSA Pick Ups, 12 pm - 6 pm (Tuesday and Friday)
- Jul 20
- Volunteer Gleaning Session at UCSC Farm, 7:30 - 8:30 am
- Jul 29
- Sustainable Agriculture Education Association Conference, July 29-31
- Aug 1
- Deadline to apply for tabling space in Sustainability Zone at OPERS Fall Festival
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
- Register now for the Sustainable Agriculture Education Association (SAEA) National Conference, taking place at UC Santa Cruz July 29-31, 2016. Access the registration portal here.
- August 1 is the deadline to apply for a tabling spot in the Sustainability Zone at the OPERS Fall Festival on September 20. See details here.
- September 1 is the deadline to apply for a tabling spot at the Fall Harvest Festival on September 25. See details here.