- Jan 19
- Produce "Pop Up" 10 am - 2 pm, Quarry Plaza, UCSC
- Jan 21
- Fruit Trees "101": RESCHEDULED TO SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4
- Jan 27
- CASFS/UCSC Farm & Garden 50th Anniversary Kick Off Mixer @ EcoFarm, 6-8 pm
- Jan 28
- Basic Winter Fruit Tree Pruning, 10 am - 12 pm, UCSC Farm
- December 27, 2016Steve Gliessman discusses worldwide spread of agroecology
- December 12, 2016Tend blog features CASFS staff, alumni
- December 01, 2016Campus receives $440,000 grant to study sustainable practices for urban agriculture
Our 50th Anniversary
For 50 years the UCSC Farm and Garden and the Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems has been shaping the organic food movement through teaching, research and policy innovation.
It is time to celebrate all that we have accomplished over 5 decades and envision our next 50 years of working to develop a more sustainable, just food system. We hope you'll join us! Learn about special events and more taking place in 2017.