- Apr 4
- All About Berries: Blueberries and Cane Berries Workshop, UCSC Farm
- Apr 5
- Free Docent-led Tour of the UCSC Farm, 2 - 3:30 pm
- Apr 8
- Food Chains Screening, Del Mar Theater, 7 pm (free screening)
- May 2
- Farm & Garden Spring Plant Sale, Barn Theater (also on May 3)
- March 23, 2015Hay Barn Raising Celebrated
- March 23, 2015Tim Galarneau Interviewed About UC Food Pantry Efforts
- March 04, 2015New 3rd edition of 'Teaching Organic Farming & Gardening' now available
The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems is a research, education, and public service program at the University of California, Santa Cruz, dedicated to increasing ecological sustainability and social justice in the food and agriculture system.
The Center operates the 3-acre Alan Chadwick Garden and the 33-acre UCSC Farm, which serve as research, teaching, and training facilities.
Sign ups for the 2015 Community Supported Agriculture season are now open. Click here to learn more and to access the 2015 CSA brochure and pledge form.